Atena Demitasse Spoon Bronzo By Mepra 1 (Pack of 12) 0621108B
- Dishwasheer safe. Made in Italy with the highest quality of 18/10 stainless steel, very durable, ergonomic.
- Tested and guaranteed for more than 3 washes in commercial dishwasher.
- Stainless Steel is coated with PVD Titanium Coating. The finish is durable, inoxidable, dishwasher safe and food safe. The production process is not galvanic and do not produce pollution.
- The special Titanium Plating Process, Originaly developed by NASA, gives to the surface of Stainless Steel an extra-hardness and makes it dishwasher safe.
- Enhance your dining experience with this beautiful Italian flatware!
- Product Length: 4.25”
- Product Weight: 0.53 oz
Case Weight: 6.36 oz
Pack of: 1 DZ/CS
- Manufacturer Number: 10621108B
During the First World War, the company's factory produced bullets for the Italian Army, among other things. The factory had to be adapted to new purposes after the war, so Gianbattista's three sons Pietro, Felice, and Giacomo founded Mepra.
Design innovation, owing to successful collaborations with some of Italy's most prominent designers, such as Angelo Mangiarotti, and Mepra's younger, brilliant designers.
Mepra goods may now be found on the tables of the world's most prominent hotels, in renowned and multi-award-winning restaurants, and in the homes of hundreds of thousands of people. You may now simply bring a piece of Made in Italy heritage to your table thanks to our new online store.