Linea Antibacterial Table Fork By Mepra (Pack of 12) 10481102Y
- This flatware is treated with a Revolutionary nanotechnology, Not just bacteriostatic but Bactericidal (This surface not only inhibits bacteria growth but destroys it).
- The treatment destroys bacteria cells by blocking their nutrition chain and the ability for the cells to divide and multiply.
- The treatment lasts for the life of the utensils and even improves with time (thanks to the extra hardness of PVD) - unlike varnishes.
- Fully hypoallergenic and safe for contact with food, Perfect for bringing flatware with you at work or to restaurant.
- Made in Italy with the highest quality of 18/10 stainless steel, 4,0 mm thick, very durable, ergonomic.
- Knives have double serration for a durable sharpness. Dishwasher safe. Help us making the world a safer place!
- Product Length: 8.00”
- Product Weight: 1.94oz
- Case Weight: 23.28 oz
- Pack of: 1 DZ/CS
- Manufacturer Number: 10481102Y
During the First World War, the company's factory produced bullets for the Italian Army, among other things. The factory had to be adapted to new purposes after the war, so Gianbattista's three sons Pietro, Felice, and Giacomo founded Mepra.
Design innovation, owing to successful collaborations with some of Italy's most prominent designers, such as Angelo Mangiarotti, and Mepra's younger, brilliant designers.
Mepra goods may now be found on the tables of the world's most prominent hotels, in renowned and multi-award-winning restaurants, and in the homes of hundreds of thousands of people. You may now simply bring a piece of Made in Italy heritage to your table thanks to our new online store.