Epoque Fruit knife Pewter By Mepra (Pack of 12) 10691113
- Made with the highest quality of 18/10 stainless steel, very durable, ergonomic
- Knives have double serration for a durable sharpness
- Dishwasher safe and easy to wash.
- The special Vintage Process gives to the surface of Stainless Steel a rustic, warm and elegant appearence; yet the product is inoxidable, dishwasher safe, durable and food safe.
- The production process is not galvanic and do not produce pollution.
- Product length 8.40"
- Product weight 1.76 oz
- Case weight: 21.12 oz
- Pack of: 1 DZ/CS
- Manufacturer Number:10691113
During the First World War, the company's factory produced bullets for the Italian Army, among other things. The factory had to be adapted to new purposes after the war, so Gianbattista's three sons Pietro, Felice, and Giacomo founded Mepra.
Design innovation, owing to successful collaborations with some of Italy's most prominent designers, such as Angelo Mangiarotti, and Mepra's younger, brilliant designers.
Mepra goods may now be found on the tables of the world's most prominent hotels, in renowned and multi-award-winning restaurants, and in the homes of hundreds of thousands of people. You may now simply bring a piece of Made in Italy heritage to your table thanks to our new online store.