Lamber L25EKS High-Temperature Pass-Through DishwasherBack in stock date (1) MAY-20-2022
- Soft start
- Soap and rinse pumps
- Soft touch electronic control panel with temperature display
- Double wall thermal insulation
- Cycle initiated by closed hood
- Stainless Steel upper and lower wash and rinse arms
- Self-washing slanted tank with rounded edges
- Integral tank filters
- Pressed self-cleaning door
- Removable control panel for easy maintenance
- Automatic tank loading
- Door opening safety device
- Thermocontrol: guarantees accurate rinse temperature every cycle including during long-term, continous use
- Security thermostat
- *Tables not included
Drain style: L25EKS (Gravity drain) / L25EKDPS (Drain pump)
Cycle duration: 1 – 2 – 3 mins.
Baskets included (20″ x 20″): 1 x flat (CC00019), 2 x dishes (CC00024), 2 x cutlery inserts (CC00045)
Rinse temperature: 179 – 194°F (82 – 90°C)
Water consumption per cycle: 0.69 Gal (2.6 L)
Tank capacity: 9 Gal (34 L)
Weight: 325 lbs
Package Length: 33.75''
Package Height: 55.5''
Package Weight: 343 lbs
|Material||Stainless Steel 18/10 AISI 304|
|Volts||208-240V 1PH (Hardwire)|
If you are looking for one of the most dependable, cost efficient and highest quality line of ware washing equipment, LAMBER array of products is the sure choice. All models are constructed of AISI 304 18/10 stainless steel inside and out. Standard features include stainless steel wash and rinse arms (top & bottom), high temperature BOOSTER (no SANITIZERS required), easy to use digital controls and water consumptionas low as 1/2 gallon of water cycle on most models (providing enormous savings on soap and rinse costs).