Kits For Making Chocolate Tuiles And Discs (2" Tuiles) 385050
Designed for the rapid manufacture of plain or screen-printed discs and chocolate tuiles to be used on a "guitar" PVC sheet or transfer sheet.
Kit consists of a perforated plate and a chocolate container/shuttle.
Unit made entirely of stainless steel.
Completely dishwasher safe.
Principle of use:
1. Place the plate width-wise on the 1st third of a "guitar" PVC sheet.
2. Position the shuttle at one end of the plate and fill with chocolate.
3. Slide the shuttle to the other end of the plate - as it moves, chocolate fills the perforations.
4. Lift the base and place it on the 2nd third of the sheet.
5. Do the same thing twice more to cover the entire 23 3/4" x 15 3/4" sheet. Made in France.
Dimensions: 25" x 6 1/2" x 3 1/4". Tuiles. Chef’s Tip: Place the kit in oven at 86ºF/95ºF before use to avoid the chocolate solidifying too quickly in contact with the stainless steel.
Height: 3 mm
Product Weight: 6 lbs.
Manufacturer Number: 385050
MatferBourgeat is a family-owned French industrial group. Since its inception in 1814, the Group has established itself as the market leader in delivering outstanding products and technology to professional chefs all over the world. The matferBourgeat USA, the Group's American affiliate, has been servicing the foodservice sector in the United States for over 30 years. MatferBourgeatoffers customer-centered solutions for restaurants, traditional and luxury hotels, culinary schools, fine dining, and catering services. MatferBourgeat's knowledge spans the pastry, bakery, and restaurant industries. We are one of just a few suppliers in the globe that can supply a full variety of cooking utensils and equipment for any food service establishment.