Matfer Bourgeat "Silpat" Non-stick Mat 15 3/4” X 12" 321000
Silicone impregnated knitted glass fabric.
Silpat is ideally suited:
- As baking sheets for pastries and bread.
- For confectionery and nougatine-related baking.
- Heat resistant from - 40° to + 300° C (-40° to 580° F).
- No greasing is needed.
- For best results, use with a perforated aluminum sheet or grid. Can be used for all types of ovens: ventilated, deck type, steam, microwave, and deep freezers.
- Easy cleaning with the help of a sponge.
Length: 15 .75"
Product Weight: 0.375 lb
Manufacturer Number: 321000
Matfer Bourgeat is a family-owned French industrial group. Since its inception in 1814, the Group has established itself as the market leader in delivering outstanding products and technology to professional chefs all over the world. The matferBourgeat USA, the Group's American affiliate, has been servicing the foodservice sector in the United States for over 30 years. MatferBourgeatoffers customer-centered solutions for restaurants, traditional and luxury hotels, culinary schools, fine dining, and catering services. MatferBourgeat's knowledge spans the pastry, bakery, and restaurant industries. We are one of just a few suppliers in the globe that can supply a full variety of cooking utensils and equipment for any foodservice establishment.