Tea Spoon Venere By Mepra (Pack of 12) 1026V1107
LEAD TIME FOR THIS ITEM IS 4-6 WEEKS
- Made in Italy with the highest quality of 18/10 stainless steel.
- Dishwasher safe and Easy to Wash.
- Lase engraveed, the decor is not a decal but it is engraveed in the stainless steel.
- Very durable, ergonomic.
- Enhance your dining experience with this beau 14.50 tiful Italian flatware!
- Product Length: 5.38”
- Product Weight: 0.055 lb
- Case weight: 0.66 lb
- Pack of: 1 DZ/CS
- Manufacturer Number: 1026V1107
During the First World War, the company's factory produced bullets for the Italian Army, among other things. The factory had to be adapted to new purposes after the war, so Gianbattista's three sons Pietro, Felice, and Giacomo founded Mepra.
Design innovation, owing to successful collaborations with some of Italy's most prominent designers, such as Angelo Mangiarotti, and Mepra's younger, brilliant designers.
Mepra goods may now be found on the tables of the world's most prominent hotels, in renowned and multi-award-winning restaurants, and in the homes of hundreds of thousands of people. You may now simply bring a piece of Made in Italy heritage to your table thanks to our new online store.